Southern Foodscapes advocates for healthy, resilient and sustainable local food systems by connecting and supporting entrepreneurs, consumers and all other stakeholders in a foodshed. Our services cover improved growing techniques, sourcing locally produced food and analysis of food system trends.
- A growing collection of free online resources, tools and information,
- Pro-bono work to support our local community,
- Public presentations and classes,
- Food system news via Twitter and Facebook,
- And for-fee consulting to individuals, gardeners, market growers and other businesses to support their local food goals.
If we can be of service or you’d like to join our efforts as we build resources and connections, please contact us using the form below.